Friday 3 October 2014

AMBER ROSE BACK WITH KANYE WEST


Amber Rose,the popular American model,actress and recording artist is said to be back with a former boyfriend Rapper Kanye West after divorce with her husband Wiz Khalifa.
Amber Rose is said to be texting Kanye West pleading for a come back.

Amber Rose believes Kim Kardashian does not deserve West and she must do everything to win her ex-lover.

In an interview with Wendy Williams she said

"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together. She's a homewrecker!" Amber added, "They were both cheating. They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other." Amber revealed that she contacted the reality star and asked her to refrain from sending inappropriate photos to her then boyfriend, "She was sending pictures, and I was like, 'Kim, just stop. Don't be that person,'" She added, "I thought at least she'd be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.

No comments: