Wednesday 3 December 2014

Kourtney Kardashian Bares It All For Dujour Magazine





You see the  picture above??  That's Kourtney Kardashian. Kourtney Kardshian went completely nude for her photo shoot with Dujour Magazine.  When Kourtney was asked why she went nude for the shoot this is what she said

"I had done a nude shoot when I was pregnant with Mason, really last minute just for myself, and I love it. The photo is hanging in the entry of my mom’s house. It actually used to be in her bedroom next to her bed but Bruce would always make a comment about having it in his room. But it was really beautiful. This time, we were shooting for our show, and everyone on our camera crew was like, “You are so comfortable just walking around naked and pregnant!” And Scott, who stopped by with Kim said the same thing to me, like “How are you fine just standing there like naked with all these people around?!”

No comments: