Friday 21 November 2014

Kim Kardashian unexpected response to North West posing nude in the future





Looks like Kim Kardshian has no problem if her baby North West will love to pose nude in future.Yes!! she said that.She said she doesn't mind if North West will want to follow her footsteps as a super sexy model.

According to eonline.com,Kim had an interview with an Australian Radio Station 92.9 this week.During the interview she was asked how she would feel about Nori taking it all off for a similar nude photo shoot when she's all grown up?

She responded "I would support anything she wants to do,'Kanye West's other half revealed.I don't do anything with the intention to promote anyone else doing it- that's not even what i'm trying to do.I do  it because i'm proud of it.And it empowered me to feel good about myself after i had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge slob for so long.

There you have it. I'm pretty sure most people had that question in mind. Well' Kim has said it all. She will support her girl to do whatever she wants to.

PAPER MAGAZINE; Read more about Kim Kardashian going completely nude infront of  the camera. 





No comments: