Friday 23 October 2015

Pics;From Kim Kardashian's Surprise Birthday Party

Yesterday was Kim's 35th Birthday Party.Her hubby Kanye had a pleasant surprise birthday party for his wife.Read Kim's thank you message to her hubby, Kanye;

"My husband never ceases the amaze me! He rented out the entire movie theater to screen the new Steve Jobs movie (which isn't even out yet! It's sooooo good BTW) and had all of my family & close friends come dressed up as their best pregnant Kim look (fake baby bumps provided on arrival!) Not sure if that was to make me feel less huge or just a fun cool theme but I loved it & had the best time ever, feeling so very comfortable eating churros with a bunch of pregnant women! Just what I needed, the perfect chill yummy food birthday"!!!!


 See pictures from the party after the cut




No comments: